Tuesday, June 22, 2010

my earliest writing experience


I love reading fantasy's and books that have things that are out of the ordinary. I believe the main reason why is because when i was little i read Dr.Seuss's books. His books were so out of the ordinary that they kept me intrigued me time and time again. The one book which i loved was Dr.Seuss's One Fish,Two Fish, Red Fish, Blue Fish. Not only did it help my counting and colors and vocabulary, it also helped me become a creative individual an interested in different kinda of books. These experiences were happy and enjoyable ones. When ever i was upset, One fish Two Fish, gave me an imaginary land with fascinating creatures to escape with. Now, because of Dr.Seuss original and creative books, my interpretation of texts, poems, and novels have a deep and creative view many others do not. I love fantasy books and i would have to than Dr.Seuss for that.

No comments:

Post a Comment